What dog breeds are the most feared ?

We're wanting one that looks intimidating.We already know pit bulls,rotties etc.Large breeds only please.STFU ! to all you dumb asses who can't answer my question. Give some breeds or don't answer.And no pit bulls are not out lawed where I live.If you…

We're wanting one that looks intimidating.We already know pit bulls,rotties etc.Large breeds only please.STFU ! to all you dumb asses who can't answer my question. Give some breeds or don't answer.And no pit bulls are not out lawed where I live.If you…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What dog breeds are the most feared ?...

• What dog breeds are the most feared ?

What dog breeds are the most feared ? Dog Breed Discussions
      We're wanting one that looks intimidating.We already know pit bulls,rotties etc.Large breeds only please.STFU ! to all you dumb asses who can't answer my question. Give some breeds or don't answer.And no pit bulls are not out lawed where I live.If you all must know I want a dog that looks intimidating because where we live people tend to fuck with the dogs while their in the back yard ( fenced in ) not a privacy fence and I want people to think twice before they fuck with my dog

What dog breeds are the most feared ? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I'm guessing you want your house to be protected?Get an alarm system.Or is it that you don't want to be robbed while walking downtown?Get a gun and pepper spray.There's more to dogs than looks.ETA:That's the most ignorant reason to get a dog yet!Instead of just saving the dog [and yourself] the trouble of being bothered -- you'd much rather take a dog, put it in that situation, and then deal with a lawsuit from the resulting injuries?AND the further harassment you'd get from dog lovers for putting the dog KNOWINGLY into that situation, and the further harassment you'd get from the children's families and friends for allowing your dog to do that.Sounds like a good plan!

• German Shepherds can be pretty ferocious.Question for you: Why do you want an intimidating dog? Are you trying to scare away all your friends? And aren't pitbulls outlawed in a lot of places?

• Why would you want that? There are several but in general the Pits have the worst reputations. There are others that their looks match their temperaments. Some intimidating breeds are African Boerboels, Cane Corsos, Dogos Argentinos, Mastiffs which are several Mastiff types. Bull Mastiff, Neapolitan Mastiffs, Tibetian Mastiff, Presa Canarios, American Bulldog and the Dogue De Bordeaux,