a name for a puppy with extraordinary features?

my puppy is not really a breed of anykind but it has a similar features to a border collie with short fur. what's amazing is it has black patch on each eye leaving the line between the eyes white and on the middle of the white patch is a round black dot…

my puppy is not really a breed of anykind but it has a similar features to a border collie with short fur. what's amazing is it has black patch on each eye leaving the line between the eyes white and on the middle of the white patch is a round black dot…...
    General Dog Discussions : a name for a puppy with extraordinary features?...

• a name for a puppy with extraordinary features?

a name for a puppy with extraordinary features? General Dog Discussions
      my puppy is not really a breed of anykind but it has a similar features to a border collie with short fur. what's amazing is it has black patch on each eye leaving the line between the eyes white and on the middle of the white patch is a round black dot of fur. it's a male and dont call it buddha.lol. thanks!please give it a name that is related to the dot on it's head.

a name for a puppy with extraordinary features? General Dog Discussions
    • Here is a link with dog names and just scroll down and you will see more names and it is in alphabetical Order.http://www.terrificpets.com/dog_names/dog_names_a.asp

• okay, if it looks like he's wearing rounded glasses you could name him Potter as in Harry or if the dot is more like a mole then you could name him after the famous mole of a star and name him Monroe as in Marilyn. Oh, another round glass wearer, Ghandi.

• I always choose a dog's name based on their fundamental character or nature.Katinka - Serena - Isadora - Beauty - Celeste - Harmony - Ai Chi (bountiful love) - Melody - Faithful - Shogun - Passion - Dharma - Precious - Salem - Sebastian to mention but a few.People usually compliment my dogs on their names. After speaking with a person at great length about their new pug pup they decided to call him 'Darwin'. An excellent choice for this particular dog.