Just got my puppy spayed now she has a little rash?

I Just got my 10 month old puppy spayed the other day and she is acting fine and does not seem to be in pain at all, but there is a rash right above her stitches. Her stitches themselves look fine only a little red dots where each stitch is. Should I…

I Just got my 10 month old puppy spayed the other day and she is acting fine and does not seem to be in pain at all, but there is a rash right above her stitches. Her stitches themselves look fine only a little red dots where each stitch is. Should I…...
    General Dog Discussions : Just got my puppy spayed now she has a little rash?...

• Just got my puppy spayed now she has a little rash?

Just got my puppy spayed now she has a little rash? General Dog Discussions
      I Just got my 10 month old puppy spayed the other day and she is acting fine and does not seem to be in pain at all, but there is a rash right above her stitches. Her stitches themselves look fine only a little red dots where each stitch is. Should I take her to the vet or is this normal?

Just got my puppy spayed now she has a little rash? General Dog Discussions