Whats a good US website to order cute dog clothing?

What is a good cheap website to order clothes for my 10 lb dog? Female. Lots of cute pink stuff. Cheap as I dont need good quality clothing for her. And accesories too.Thank you!Thanks for your NOT SO HELPFUL answer. FYI theres thousands, exactly, I…

What is a good cheap website to order clothes for my 10 lb dog? Female. Lots of cute pink stuff. Cheap as I dont need good quality clothing for her. And accesories too.Thank you!Thanks for your NOT SO HELPFUL answer. FYI theres thousands, exactly, I…...
    General Dog Discussions : Whats a good US website to order cute dog clothing?...

• Whats a good US website to order cute dog clothing?

Whats a good US website to order cute dog clothing? General Dog Discussions
      What is a good cheap website to order clothes for my 10 lb dog? Female. Lots of cute pink stuff. Cheap as I dont need good quality clothing for her. And accesories too.Thank you!Thanks for your NOT SO HELPFUL answer. FYI theres thousands, exactly, I wanted to some suggestions Ive spent a lot of time looking up. Dont answer if its NOT GOING TO HELP

Whats a good US website to order cute dog clothing? General Dog Discussions
    • i have ordered quite a few items from ebay ... got some good deals ... deal only with people with good feedback and i have only dealt with people who accept returns (just in case it does not fit) ... http://shop.ebay.ca/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=pink+dog+clothes&_sacat=See-All-Categories - 6000 results for pink dog clothes :O) (the first pink hoodie with rhinestone skull my dog has :O)http://pet-supplies.shop.ebay.ca/Dog-Supplies-/20742/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_ssn=maggies_closet_4&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282 - this seller is great, will do returns if you are polite, and she sells good quality stuff cheap ... like i bought a lucky dog tank top that at my local boutique was 30 dollars, on ebay from this lady it was half that with reasonable shipping ...