Why does my dog smell when he comes in from outside?

I've got three dogs. Two females and one male. One of the females is a doberman and the male is a doberman, the other female is a terrier mix bread. I let them out several times a day, but the male is the only one that smells, really bad, when they…

I've got three dogs. Two females and one male. One of the females is a doberman and the male is a doberman, the other female is a terrier mix bread. I let them out several times a day, but the male is the only one that smells, really bad, when they…...
    General Dog Discussions : Why does my dog smell when he comes in from outside?...

• Why does my dog smell when he comes in from outside?

Why does my dog smell when he comes in from outside? General Dog Discussions
      I've got three dogs. Two females and one male. One of the females is a doberman and the male is a doberman, the other female is a terrier mix bread. I let them out several times a day, but the male is the only one that smells, really bad, when they come in. He isn't rolling around in anything and they all get regular baths. He doesn't have any ear mites or infections and I've changed the shampoo I'm using 3-4 times to try different options. Help!

Why does my dog smell when he comes in from outside? General Dog Discussions
    • he could possibly be getting into neighbors trash. Since he is male, he is probably exploring to find MORE TERRITORY and on his way, he could smell something yummy to him... does he look fatter??? Is the yard fenced in???