How can I stop my dogs from stealing neighbours apples?

We share the same garden as our neighbours and they have 2 massive apple trees in the garden and my dogs are constantly pulling apples off which grow on the bottom of the tree they love eating them that they are hardly touching their dog food. It us…

We share the same garden as our neighbours and they have 2 massive apple trees in the garden and my dogs are constantly pulling apples off which grow on the bottom of the tree they love eating them that they are hardly touching their dog food. It us…...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I stop my dogs from stealing neighbours apples?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I stop my dogs from stealing neighbours apples?

How can I stop my dogs from stealing neighbours apples? General Dog Discussions
      We share the same garden as our neighbours and they have 2 massive apple trees in the garden and my dogs are constantly pulling apples off which grow on the bottom of the tree they love eating them that they are hardly touching their dog food. It us quite ammusing watching them pull the apples off though.I hate to spoil their fun but they are not eating their food.

How can I stop my dogs from stealing neighbours apples? General Dog Discussions
    • If they know it amuses you for them to do it, you have helped this to become an issue. You are going to have to correct them every time they do it. You can't laugh at them for doing something one minute and expect them not to do it another time.