Would it cost to bring my dog up to the vet for him to check for ticks diseases?

This might be a dumb question but me n my dad r plannin to go to the vet this sat. to get frontline from the vet n on our way ther we want to bring my dog with us to check if he has any diseases that the tick might giv him..so we want the vet to check…

Would it cost to bring my dog up to the vet for him to check for ticks diseases?

This might be a dumb question but me n my dad r plannin to go to the vet this sat. to get frontline from the vet n on our way ther we want to bring my dog with us to check if he has any diseases that the tick might giv him..so we want the vet to check…...
    General Dog Discussions : Would it cost to bring my dog up to the vet for him to check for ticks diseases?...

• Would it cost to bring my dog up to the vet for him to check for ticks diseases?

Would it cost to bring my dog up to the vet for him to check for ticks diseases? General Dog Discussions
      This might be a dumb question but me n my dad r plannin to go to the vet this sat. to get frontline from the vet n on our way ther we want to bring my dog with us to check if he has any diseases that the tick might giv him..so we want the vet to check that my dog is ok and everything..wud it cost? =x

Would it cost to bring my dog up to the vet for him to check for ticks diseases? General Dog Discussions