I was wondering if anyone knew of a foster care program for dogs in or near Mobile, AL?

We lost our house and are staying with family until we can save money and are unable to keep our dogs with us. I was wondering if there was a foster care program where they would keep the dogs for about 6 months but we are able to take them back after a…

I was wondering if anyone knew of a foster care program for dogs in or near Mobile, AL?

We lost our house and are staying with family until we can save money and are unable to keep our dogs with us. I was wondering if there was a foster care program where they would keep the dogs for about 6 months but we are able to take them back after a…...
    General Dog Discussions : I was wondering if anyone knew of a foster care program for dogs in or near Mobile, AL?...

• I was wondering if anyone knew of a foster care program for dogs in or near Mobile, AL?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a foster care program for dogs in or near Mobile, AL? General Dog Discussions
      We lost our house and are staying with family until we can save money and are unable to keep our dogs with us. I was wondering if there was a foster care program where they would keep the dogs for about 6 months but we are able to take them back after a time.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a foster care program for dogs in or near Mobile, AL? General Dog Discussions
    • I live in Grand Bay, AL and the only thing I can think of around here is to call the animal shelter and see if they have any volunteer foster homes, I had to keep a family members dog for a while but they paid for dogfood and a small amount each month because I have so many dogs already. Most likely you will have to pay someone to foster your dogs, atleast for the dogfood.