How can I stop my dogs urinating everywhere? What to they detest to urinate on?

My dogs keep urinating on the veranda when there are so many trees and plants about! and i take them walking! i've tried this spray but it doesn't seem to work what could i use to put on my veranda that dogs detest to urinate on?

My dogs keep urinating on the veranda when there are so many trees and plants about! and i take them walking! i've tried this spray but it doesn't seem to work what could i use to put on my veranda that dogs detest to urinate on?...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I stop my dogs urinating everywhere? What to they detest to urinate on?...

• How can I stop my dogs urinating everywhere? What to they detest to urinate on?

How can I stop my dogs urinating everywhere? What to they detest to urinate on? General Dog Discussions
      My dogs keep urinating on the veranda when there are so many trees and plants about! and i take them walking! i've tried this spray but it doesn't seem to work what could i use to put on my veranda that dogs detest to urinate on?

How can I stop my dogs urinating everywhere? What to they detest to urinate on? General Dog Discussions