Where are some places I can take my dog in Panama city?

I found a dog hanging around my apartment complex and took him in. Are there any places I can take him to Socialize with other dogs in this area? He is older than six months but less than a year, one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met. He really likes…

I found a dog hanging around my apartment complex and took him in. Are there any places I can take him to Socialize with other dogs in this area? He is older than six months but less than a year, one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met. He really likes…...
    General Dog Discussions : Where are some places I can take my dog in Panama city?...

• Where are some places I can take my dog in Panama city?

Where are some places I can take my dog in Panama city? General Dog Discussions
      I found a dog hanging around my apartment complex and took him in. Are there any places I can take him to Socialize with other dogs in this area? He is older than six months but less than a year, one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met. He really likes to meet other dogs. The park around my apartment doesn't allow pets (stupid I know) So is there an area where a lot of people take their dogs to play and meet other dogs in this city?

Where are some places I can take my dog in Panama city? General Dog Discussions
    • I have two dogs and I usually take them to the park in Paitilla, Omar Park in El Golf neighborhood, or to the causeway on Sundays. They love it and its good exercise for me as well. Where to take them depends on what neighborhood you live in. My recommendation is also to take the dog to the beach on weekends, lots of hotels in the interior will allow you to take dogs, just call and ask before :)