why is its red and crusty around my dogs eyes?

my dogs eyelid areas are red and have blackisf dry blood looking stuff arouond his eyes. what is it? im really worried thank in advance for your help hes my dads dog btw i only see him a few times a month.

my dogs eyelid areas are red and have blackisf dry blood looking stuff arouond his eyes. what is it? im really worried thank in advance for your help hes my dads dog btw i only see him a few times a month....
    General Dog Discussions : why is its red and crusty around my dogs eyes?...

• why is its red and crusty around my dogs eyes?

why is its red and crusty around my dogs eyes? General Dog Discussions
      my dogs eyelid areas are red and have blackisf dry blood looking stuff arouond his eyes. what is it? im really worried thank in advance for your help hes my dads dog btw i only see him a few times a month.

why is its red and crusty around my dogs eyes? General Dog Discussions
    • take him to the vets as soon as you can ask them to test for dry eye and ask if it could be an eye infection if it is dry eye buy human eye drops for dry eye its 10x cheaper it lasts longer and it works better

• the dog needs eye drops from the vet however if your dad will not take the dog you could try and bathe the dogs eyes with a cupful of warm water with a teaspoonful of salt in the water and the dog will feel the benefit right away so please try it. poor dog. god bless.