Would a dog eat a human if it was starved and had nothing else to eat?

Would a dog eat a human if it was starved and had nothing else to eat?...
    General Dog Discussions : Would a dog eat a human if it was starved and had nothing else to eat?...

• Would a dog eat a human if it was starved and had nothing else to eat?

Would a dog eat a human if it was starved and had nothing else to eat? General Dog Discussions

Would a dog eat a human if it was starved and had nothing else to eat? General Dog Discussions
    • Absolutely!!! Contrary to what many people believe about their dogs, survival is the name of the game, period!A chow was found eating its elderly owner when the gentleman had dies of whatever causes. The dog came to the window to see the paramedics and the cops and went back to eating the owner on the floor. The cops had to shoot him to get him away.Hope I helped!

• I'm really going to feel comfortable going to bed tonight with Tori, one of my Dobes. She's inclined to be greedy and I hate to think she would view me as a handy snack......Tori has eaten a couple of dead birds, yuck, not sure if she would eat human meat if that all there was. Maybe she would if she found a dead body and she was starving.

• if the human was dead definately.. if alive maybe.. remember the lady who had the first face transplant cause her dog chewed her face off after she OD'd??... she wasnt even passed out a day and the dog was well fed... we had a case in Australia of an elderly lady that had heaps of animals and she died out in the yard.. they found what was left a few days later after her 7 dogs had chowed down