How can i tell if my dog is pregnant?

my dog has been lazy, nipples little bigger, stomach becoming more hard, and bigger. but i don't know if she even mated at all.

my dog has been lazy, nipples little bigger, stomach becoming more hard, and bigger. but i don't know if she even mated at all....
    Dogs Training Discussions : How can i tell if my dog is pregnant?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can i tell if my dog is pregnant?

How can i tell if my dog is pregnant? Dogs Training Discussions
      my dog has been lazy, nipples little bigger, stomach becoming more hard, and bigger. but i don't know if she even mated at all.

How can i tell if my dog is pregnant? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Why do you own a dog if you can't be bothered to supervise it during a heat cycle or spay her and don't even know if the dog was bred or not?Sorry, I know that was rude, but I am so tired of this question coming up over and over.

• You did not mention what breed or the size of your dog. if she is a small dog and a larger dog got her pregnant you could have some problems arising. the best thing to do is have a vet examine her to determine if she is expecting. If you do not plan to breed her then look into spaying her so you don't have the accidental puppies and all the responsibilities that go with having pups.

• Was she in heat in the last month or two? When you hold your hand on her belly can you fell any movement? If I was you I would call a vet this week and see what they say. If you do have pups on the way you need to be getting prepared for it. It also could be something else wrong with her if it isn't pups inside. Good Luck!