What is YOUR favorite type of dog and why?

What type of dog is your favorite? It can be a mutt or a breed I really don't care and love both types. Explain your reasoning.Oh and if possible add a picture of the breed (in a link) if its not a very well known type of dog.Oh its fine you don't have…

What type of dog is your favorite? It can be a mutt or a breed I really don't care and love both types. Explain your reasoning.Oh and if possible add a picture of the breed (in a link) if its not a very well known type of dog.Oh its fine you don't have…...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What is YOUR favorite type of dog and why?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is YOUR favorite type of dog and why?

What is YOUR favorite type of dog and why? Dogs Training Discussions
      What type of dog is your favorite? It can be a mutt or a breed I really don't care and love both types. Explain your reasoning.Oh and if possible add a picture of the breed (in a link) if its not a very well known type of dog.Oh its fine you don't have to put in a picture, I just wanted pictures for not very well known dogs.

What is YOUR favorite type of dog and why? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Pulis and Kommadors. i like how they look like they have dreadlocks. plus every single one of them that i have ever met has been an absolutely awesome dog.id like to get one of either and name it Marley. or i could get one of each, name one Ziggy, and the other Marleyand to Caileigh below me there, i totally agree with you about pit bulls. i have met a lot of very awesome pit bulls in my life. they are no more dangerous than any other dog, and if you train them well, they make GREAT pets

• i love pitbulls <3everyone thinks they are mean and dangerous and stuff but they are actually really really sweet. they just wanna be loved and people just mistreat them and its not right. ive known/had 3 pitbulls in my life and they were all really sweet animals that were great family pets. just dont judge them if you dont know them.

• Great Dane. English Mastiff. Lab. Bullmastiff.Because they are sweet, loyal, loving, listen well, protective, overall good dogs.Best ones!! :)But I really like all dogs... Except for Bull Terriers.. Sorry, I just don't find those dogs vert appealing! :) lol.

• St Bernard. They're very loving and loyal plus they're insanely cute! I also love their size-they scare people just because of how big they are but they are very sweet if trained properly. I'm also a huge fan of how lazy they are.

• Springer Spaniel.They are very loving, caring, and smart. They look cool. They are playful. They are good companions. And they live long! I'm 15 years old and I have had 3 different springers througout my childhood. We got our last one when I was around 3-4 and he passed last year so I had him for as long as I could remember. I just love them!

• i like....BIG dogs. little dogs yelp and cry and are more of an obstacle for your feet than an actual pet. big dogs may be harder to wash, but they are actually useful. like for robbers, little dogs are just the alarm. but who's going to have to do the dirty work? YOU. not with a big dog. get yourself a big dog and he'll also bite the face off the robber so that all you have to do is call the cops to take the robber away. and big dogs like to play more

• Australian Shepherd! Because they are very clever, loving energetic, loyal... And I like the look of the Aussie...Right now I own a 12 year old male Australian Shepherd and a 16months old female Aussie+Ibizan Hound-Mix. You can see pics of the female here:http://www.hunde-bruecke.de/forum/showthread.php?p=58931#post58931I like other dogs too, but I have caught the "Aussie-Fever" about 13years ago, when I saw my first Aussie ever... :-))))

• Shih Tzuhttp://www.akc.org/breeds/shih_tzu/index.cfmBorder Colliehttp://www.akc.org/breeds/border_collie/Siberian Huskyhttp://www.akc.org/breeds/siberian_husky/