What dog agility obstacles do your dogs like?

Which of these do your dogs like and don't like.JumpsTunnelChutePause TableA FrameDog WalkTeeter Weeve PolesOther (Please list what this is)

Which of these do your dogs like and don't like.JumpsTunnelChutePause TableA FrameDog WalkTeeter Weeve PolesOther (Please list what this is)...
    Dogs Training Discussions : What dog agility obstacles do your dogs like?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What dog agility obstacles do your dogs like?

What dog agility obstacles do your dogs like? Dogs Training Discussions
      Which of these do your dogs like and don't like.JumpsTunnelChutePause TableA FrameDog WalkTeeter Weeve PolesOther (Please list what this is)

What dog agility obstacles do your dogs like? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Max runs agility for exercise, not for competition. However we have competed and he's been in the top five, but its just for fun. Max isn't very fond of the weeve poles. He likes chutes, tunnels, teeters and jumps. But on bad days its more like 'walks'.X-D

• I have an agility place not too far from where I live, and I take them there sometimes. Just for the free runs though, not to compete or anything.My terrier mix loves agility the most. He's a really clever boy, and does alright in everything, or at least enjoys it. He is usually too excited for the weave poles, chute and the tunnel, and just runs past them. :PMy german shepherd/rottie is also bright and has learned everything fairly well. The only thing is that she easily gets distracted and doe not stay on course, and in the middle runs off to play iwht someone else! I have also tried schutzhund with her, and I think she enjoys that a bit more. She's an ace at tracking and obedience, but too playful for the protection part, lol! In the middle of biting the guy, she'll let go and bow down, wanting to play with him xD!!! Strange girl :)My pit pix loves anything with running, but is terrified of heights for some reason. So no a frame and especially no teeter at all for her. She likes jumping a lot though, but is getting too old and lazy :POh, and I tried fly ball with all of them, but none really liked it too much, either being too lazy and uninterested, or too excited to wait their turn, teehee..