Where to look for Dog Training DVD with Subtitles?

Trying to find a gift for my wife who is deaf/ hard of hearing. Can everyone look at the Dog training videos or dvds you have and see if any of them have subtitles. If so would love to know the name of it.Thank you,

Trying to find a gift for my wife who is deaf/ hard of hearing. Can everyone look at the Dog training videos or dvds you have and see if any of them have subtitles. If so would love to know the name of it.Thank you,...
    Dogs Training Discussions : Where to look for Dog Training DVD with Subtitles?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where to look for Dog Training DVD with Subtitles?

Where to look for Dog Training DVD with Subtitles? Dogs Training Discussions
      Trying to find a gift for my wife who is deaf/ hard of hearing. Can everyone look at the Dog training videos or dvds you have and see if any of them have subtitles. If so would love to know the name of it.Thank you,

Where to look for Dog Training DVD with Subtitles? Dogs Training Discussions
    • Maybe a place to start looking would be Dogwise. They carry a lot of books and other materials about dogs. If they didn't have it, they might be able to advise you where to look.http://www.dogwise.comGood luck in your search.