Is it normal to let my dogs run around chasing each other and lightly biting each other and growling?

I heard this is how dogs play but I'm just wondering. Little Chihuahua and a big Chihuahua

Is it normal to let my dogs run around chasing each other and lightly biting each other and growling?

I heard this is how dogs play but I'm just wondering. Little Chihuahua and a big Chihuahua...
    Dogs Training Discussions : Is it normal to let my dogs run around chasing each other and lightly biting each other and growling?...

• Is it normal to let my dogs run around chasing each other and lightly biting each other and growling?

Is it normal to let my dogs run around chasing each other and lightly biting each other and growling? Dogs Training Discussions
      I heard this is how dogs play but I'm just wondering. Little Chihuahua and a big Chihuahua

Is it normal to let my dogs run around chasing each other and lightly biting each other and growling? Dogs Training Discussions
    • well who ever you heard that from is right! this is there way of playing and at the same time getting excersise, just dont let them get to rough with each other to the point of fighting which they shouldnt! :)

• The less you interfere with your dogs relationships the better they will get along. Unless you see actual blood letting, stay out of it. When there is a problem with dogs in the same household it almost always is the fault of the owner that thinks they should "break it up". Not a good idea.