Ever notice that dogs play differently with different dogs?

My dogs play at home one way, but at the dog park they play completely different. Actually, only one of them goes to the dog park, the other is too young. I don't think it's because she's a puppy, because I've had other dogs that have done the same thing.

My dogs play at home one way, but at the dog park they play completely different. Actually, only one of them goes to the dog park, the other is too young. I don't think it's because she's a puppy, because I've had other dogs that have done the same thing....
    Dogs Training Discussions : Ever notice that dogs play differently with different dogs?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ever notice that dogs play differently with different dogs?

Ever notice that dogs play differently with different dogs? Dogs Training Discussions
      My dogs play at home one way, but at the dog park they play completely different. Actually, only one of them goes to the dog park, the other is too young. I don't think it's because she's a puppy, because I've had other dogs that have done the same thing.

Ever notice that dogs play differently with different dogs? Dogs Training Discussions
    • It's probably because the dog is submissive to one dog while dominant to another, and neutral to still another, which is why she plays differently with different dogs.