My dog ate deer poop and is now peeing alot and panting?

My dog ate and rolled in deer poop and now pees alot (sometimes in the house) and is panting even in the air conditioning. Is he sick? Should we be worried or take him to the vet?

My dog ate and rolled in deer poop and now pees alot (sometimes in the house) and is panting even in the air conditioning. Is he sick? Should we be worried or take him to the vet?...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog ate deer poop and is now peeing alot and panting?...

• My dog ate deer poop and is now peeing alot and panting?

My dog ate deer poop and is now peeing alot and panting? General Dog Discussions
      My dog ate and rolled in deer poop and now pees alot (sometimes in the house) and is panting even in the air conditioning. Is he sick? Should we be worried or take him to the vet?

My dog ate deer poop and is now peeing alot and panting? General Dog Discussions
    • Are you kidding? Deer poop is only digested grass, nuts, and fruits that passed through the deer. It will not cause your dog to have excessive peeing, or panting. I think you need to be worried about additional house breaking. Panting is the way dogs cool themselves and it is also an expression of anxiety. He may still be hot from going outside. He's not sick.