Getting severe dog hair out of carpet ?

My mom cleans a friends house once a week, she owns a great dane and a smaller mixed dog. The hair around the house is more than awful. It's in every square inch of the carpet, rugs, it's under couches and in piles around the house, even in their…

My mom cleans a friends house once a week, she owns a great dane and a smaller mixed dog. The hair around the house is more than awful. It's in every square inch of the carpet, rugs, it's under couches and in piles around the house, even in their…...
    General Dog Discussions : Getting severe dog hair out of carpet ?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Getting severe dog hair out of carpet ?

Getting severe dog hair out of carpet ? General Dog Discussions
      My mom cleans a friends house once a week, she owns a great dane and a smaller mixed dog. The hair around the house is more than awful. It's in every square inch of the carpet, rugs, it's under couches and in piles around the house, even in their bathroom. What are any good products / home remedies to make vacuuming easier? She hand vacuums everything for hours right now. Willing to try anything, thx!

Getting severe dog hair out of carpet ? General Dog Discussions
    • there are special vacuums that are designed to remove dog hair. You should be able to find them at Walmart. One good one is :BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Dual-Cyclonic Upright VacuumYou can also try spraying static guard on the carpet - it will remove the static bond between the carpet and fur...