Would it be possible for a dog to break into someone’s house?

Would a dog stray or other wise be physically capable of finding a way to gain entry into someone’s house if they aren’t let into it?The reason I ask is I had a dream the other night that a stray dog opened my screen door and came into my…

Would a dog stray or other wise be physically capable of finding a way to gain entry into someone’s house if they aren’t let into it?The reason I ask is I had a dream the other night that a stray dog opened my screen door and came into my…...
    General Dog Discussions : Would it be possible for a dog to break into someone’s house?...

• Would it be possible for a dog to break into someone’s house?

Would it be possible for a dog to break into someone’s house? General Dog Discussions
      Would a dog stray or other wise be physically capable of finding a way to gain entry into someone’s house if they aren’t let into it?The reason I ask is I had a dream the other night that a stray dog opened my screen door and came into my house. Just curious as to whether this would even be possible.

Would it be possible for a dog to break into someone’s house? General Dog Discussions
    • Yes it is very possible.A neighbor of ours a Border Collie breeder had a someones mutt smash through her living room window to get after he female that was in heat

• If it was a lever handle and the door was unlocked (clever though she is at solving complex problems has not mastered lock picking or key turning - yet) one of mine could gain entry to a house, but there would have to be a reason for her to try, for example if I was inside and in sight, she would try the outdoor handles.