Why does my one year old female fox terrier get jealous of my male Airedale ?

She seems to get jealous and snappy, sometimes really aggressive, but the airedale just puts up with her antics, although at times he seems to get short tempered with her. Is this just a maturity issue with the young gog or is there a training technique…

She seems to get jealous and snappy, sometimes really aggressive, but the airedale just puts up with her antics, although at times he seems to get short tempered with her. Is this just a maturity issue with the young gog or is there a training technique…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Why does my one year old female fox terrier get jealous of my male Airedale ?...

• Why does my one year old female fox terrier get jealous of my male Airedale ?

Why does my one year old female fox terrier get jealous of my male Airedale ? Dog Breed Discussions
      She seems to get jealous and snappy, sometimes really aggressive, but the airedale just puts up with her antics, although at times he seems to get short tempered with her. Is this just a maturity issue with the young gog or is there a training technique I can use?

Why does my one year old female fox terrier get jealous of my male Airedale ? Dog Breed Discussions
    • well it might be because u give more luv 2 the other dog and pay more attention to it. But, it might not be because of that because u might give equal luv. Thts all tht i could think of from past encounters. :)

• the dogs just getting jelos because it think u love the other dog better so try and cuddle them at the same time it worked with my jackrussle and golden lab xx