What type of dog bones last the longest and are the healthiest?

My boxer loves bully sticks but there do expensive and have a smelly odor. Does anyone have suggestions for something a little more reasonable, wilKeep the dog busy, and are healthy?

My boxer loves bully sticks but there do expensive and have a smelly odor. Does anyone have suggestions for something a little more reasonable, wilKeep the dog busy, and are healthy?...
    General Dog Discussions : What type of dog bones last the longest and are the healthiest?...

• What type of dog bones last the longest and are the healthiest?

What type of dog bones last the longest and are the healthiest? General Dog Discussions
      My boxer loves bully sticks but there do expensive and have a smelly odor. Does anyone have suggestions for something a little more reasonable, wilKeep the dog busy, and are healthy?

What type of dog bones last the longest and are the healthiest? General Dog Discussions
    • Try Merrick G.I Beef Bones. They come in a variety of sizes and are usually only a few dollars a piece. They have bone marrow in them and a little meat left on them. My dogs have never broke one of the bones. They literally last forever until your dog gets bored of them.Another great chew is deer antlers. They're pricey but they last FOREVER. At first, my dogs took no interest in them but now they love them.The main chew I use though is just raw meaty bones like goat bones, chicken necks, etc. I let them eat all of the bone of chicken, even my Chihuahua. They don't last but they're cheap.

• Have you tried antlers?Look around bestbullysticks.com. I always find a variety of chews, and it's the best prices on bullysticks I've ever found. With two Mastiffs, I buy them 100 at a time.