what kind of dog nuerological problems that causes the front legs to spread?

My dogs front legs spread and can stand very long.

My dogs front legs spread and can stand very long....
    General Dog Discussions : what kind of dog nuerological problems that causes the front legs to spread?...

• what kind of dog nuerological problems that causes the front legs to spread?

what kind of dog nuerological problems that causes the front legs to spread? General Dog Discussions
      My dogs front legs spread and can stand very long.

what kind of dog nuerological problems that causes the front legs to spread? General Dog Discussions
    • The spreading of the front legs is called splaying. You didn't give much information, but maybe these sites can help you find an answer. Singapore Pets Channel Splay Leg Condition, Health, Diet ...Singapore community pet portal dedicated to pets lovers of dogs, cats, hamsters, fishes ... the front legs, hind legs or all four legs splay out to the side ... Though various causes can lead to splay-leg in rabbits, ...www.petschannel.com/forum/?page=topic&topicID=11... - 67k - Similar pages http://www.petschannel.com/forum/?page=topic&topicID=11877[PDF]J Group 3 /03