why did my dog grow last night when she rarely does in general?

The past week or so i have seen a coyote or two around my neighborhood. Yesturday my dog saw a coytote and tried running after it. I rarely ever hear her growl but lsat night she did nd i was wondering why she was.she was grolwing in the middle of the…

The past week or so i have seen a coyote or two around my neighborhood. Yesturday my dog saw a coytote and tried running after it. I rarely ever hear her growl but lsat night she did nd i was wondering why she was.she was grolwing in the middle of the…...
    General Dog Discussions : why did my dog grow last night when she rarely does in general?...

• why did my dog grow last night when she rarely does in general?

why did my dog grow last night when she rarely does in general? General Dog Discussions
      The past week or so i have seen a coyote or two around my neighborhood. Yesturday my dog saw a coytote and tried running after it. I rarely ever hear her growl but lsat night she did nd i was wondering why she was.she was grolwing in the middle of the night inside the house. she said the coytoe earlier in the day.

why did my dog grow last night when she rarely does in general? General Dog Discussions
    • she was trying to defend herself and protect her family...you! its totally normal, its in their blood and nature! Just make sure she doesnt get too close or gets bit! That isnt good. but growling and barking at something like is nothing to be worried about