great pyrenees, polish tatra mountain dog, slovensky cuvac, maremma shepdog, akbash dog differences?

they're all big and white!!! Well, kuvasz is curly, so i excluded that one. Akbash (short-haired doesn't look like the other breeds, but the longhairs... And polish tatra mt dogs' tails look slightly different (more round). So, what ARE the NOTICEABLE…

great pyrenees, polish tatra mountain dog, slovensky cuvac, maremma shepdog, akbash dog differences?

they're all big and white!!! Well, kuvasz is curly, so i excluded that one. Akbash (short-haired doesn't look like the other breeds, but the longhairs... And polish tatra mt dogs' tails look slightly different (more round). So, what ARE the NOTICEABLE…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : great pyrenees, polish tatra mountain dog, slovensky cuvac, maremma shepdog, akbash dog differences?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• great pyrenees, polish tatra mountain dog, slovensky cuvac, maremma shepdog, akbash dog differences?

great pyrenees, polish tatra mountain dog, slovensky cuvac, maremma shepdog, akbash dog differences? Dog Breed Discussions
      they're all big and white!!! Well, kuvasz is curly, so i excluded that one. Akbash (short-haired doesn't look like the other breeds, but the longhairs... And polish tatra mt dogs' tails look slightly different (more round). So, what ARE the NOTICEABLE differences between:Great Pyrenees,Slovensky CuvacMaremma SheepdogAkbash Dog (longhair)andPolish Tatra Mountain Dogs?I mean they're so alike that you can breed all of together them and still write a paper that the puppies' are pure breed great pyr and people would believe it!!! So what's the significant differences???It's polish tatra Sheepdog, sorry.

great pyrenees, polish tatra mountain dog, slovensky cuvac, maremma shepdog, akbash dog differences? Dog Breed Discussions
    • For each breed the significant differences would be height, weight, and temperment. Some of the breeds are very comfortable with children and people, some are aloof. Some are heavy boned and other lighter. It comes down to history and breed function. You ar emixing herding and working dog breeds.

• Pyrs usually have what's referred to as "badger markings". They are rarely pure white. The Polish Tatra is pure white. Pyr tends to be slightly larger than the Tatra. Temperament similar. Both tend to intimidate rather than attack. Slovensky Cuvac is smaller still... smaller than the Tatra. It sounds like a more stubborn dog. What I read doesn't indicate that it does intimidation and pre-emptive barking like the pyr and the Tatra.The Maremma looks much like the Tatra and is similar in size to the Tatra, slightly smaller than the pyr. But, unlike the Tatra, the Maremma can have colors like the pyr... like coffee stains...The akbash is more similar to the pyr in size. I believe it's more likely to attack intruders than the pyr or Tatra. Pyrs have double hind dew claws in most cases, occasionally single hind dew claws and they should NOT be removed. That's a requirement according to breed standards stated by the AKC. These dogs are all pretty similar in appearance, but they do have different sizes, and different facial shapes that I can easily see. A professional breeder could give you more detail.As to writing a "paper that the puppies are pure breed great pyr" .... that would be illegal to sell mixes of these breeds as pure breed pyrs. It's FRAUD! And you can't just "write a paper" because the registration can be verified as false by the kennel you claim has registered it. All an owner has to do is contact the AKC or whatever kennel you give them fake papers for, and they can file criminal charges for fraud, and take you to court to get back the money they paid for the dog. That kind of fraud will get you put into jail!A study of the differences is interesting. Your interest in trying to defraud people by selling them a mixed breed dog and claiming it's a pyr breed pyr is disgusting! By the way, they can ALSO do DNA testing to prove the dog is not pure breed pyr. If you try to perpetrate the fraud you sound like you are planning, I hope you get caught quickly. -!-