which is your favorite dog breed? tell why and the best answer recives the best answer!?

just one breed plz and give details on the breed

which is your favorite dog breed? tell why and the best answer recives the best answer!?

just one breed plz and give details on the breed...
    Dog Breed Discussions : which is your favorite dog breed? tell why and the best answer recives the best answer!?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• which is your favorite dog breed? tell why and the best answer recives the best answer!?

which is your favorite dog breed? tell why and the best answer recives the best answer!? Dog Breed Discussions
      just one breed plz and give details on the breed

which is your favorite dog breed? tell why and the best answer recives the best answer!? Dog Breed Discussions
    • i personally like grate Danes. they are basically gentle giants some people don't like big dogs but they suit me perfectly they are loyal as are other dogs but they also make people feel secure because they also make amazing guard dogs

• Dachshund. They're small, cute, playful. Lazy but loves to cuddle with you. If there is someone on the other side of your door they'd think you have some big dog inside with the way they bark. It's cute.

• labs because they are the best all around good pet. loyal companion, excellent with children, gentle, sweet, instinctive helpers (service dogs), smart and great swimmers too.i have had many breeds and that is where i get my info. i am a person that takes in dogs no one wants and rehab them and find them good homes (if i don't have room myself). the labs have been the easiest. now there are other breeds i also like but you only asked for 1. maybe next question.

• One of the best all around breeds is the English Springer Spaniel. The English Springer Spaniel is a medium-sized sporting dog, with a compact body and a docked tail. His coat is moderately long, with feathering on his legs, ears, chest and brisket. The typical Springer is friendly, eager to please, quick to learn and willing to obey. They make excellent family dogs, have a soulful expression that goes right to your heart, but is perky and comical at times, and will make you laugh out loud. They love attention, and are trained as search and rescue, cadaver, and therapy dogs. They are highly intelligent, and for that reason, puppies should not be considered by people who will leave it home alone all day. Since they are extremely active, they need a large fenced yard, or a form of exercise that will allow them to run a lot. Walks on a lead will not do, since they need a lot of running in order to stay fit.They're not for everyone, but if your lifestyle and theirs is compatible, then there's no better choice.

• Baltimore Terrier, they are amazingly smart, loyal and good with people. They love a job, but don't do tricks.They are stubborn though and can be trouble with other dogs. Ours kept eating Dobermans.

• i have a border collie. She is the best dog ever. I can leave the gate open and she will not leave the yard. She will do anything for you. she is so eager to please. she doesnt whine or always want attention. She only barks when there is someone actually in our yard, not the neighbor or a dog down the street. She is sweet, smart and very pretty. She loves a nice long walk (which we don't do enough of for her) and even if she didnt have a leash on would not leave my side no matter what the distractions.

• Chihuahua. They are bred to be companion dogs. I have 5 chis. Every one of them is a little different. I have a super smart oldest one who loves to learn tricks and loves kids. The next one is my shadow and little enough to be carried around a lot and is very friendly. She sleeps by my side every night. The next one is a great obedience dog and my dd works with him. The there is the sweet girl waits patiently for everything and is also my shadow. The youngest adores my dh and learned everything by watching the older dogs. They are a very loving, very loyal breed. My dogs range in size from under 5 pounds to about 11 pounds.

• Labradors make great pets. They're loyal and very intelligent making them easy to train. Labs adapt quickly to new people and enviroments. They're big enough to scare away intruders, but gentle enough to be with young children. They crave attention and love people. To a labrador, everyone is a friend. A well-trained retriever will literally bend over backwards to please his owner. Like all dogs, they LOVE to play and be taken on long walks, but they also love the water. Their short, dense fur does not require a lot of maintance. Labs are the most popular breed in the US, so you don't have to look far to adopt one.

• labrador because they are really smart and they help blind people walk around the city i meen it takes alot to train a dog to know when to walk cross the street and not freak out by the loud noises

• My favorite breed is the Pomeranian. This seems to be a typical girl dog but there are many things about the pom that will surprise you. These dogs are unsualy faithful and have unworldly connection with their "true" owner. Pom's have a way of telling you that they are going to be your dog and that since they have now met you there is no way that they are ever going to love another human as much as they love you. But that seems to be the case with most dogs as it is. But most of all these dogs make <b>THE</b> best watch dogs. They know when something is not right and are not afraid to tell anyone who will listen that there is something wrong. Poms are also great pet therapy dogs because of their nature and demeaner. You will often find that there are tons of poms going through tthe therapy training so that they can help people even if it is just a smile to get through the day. I also love the history behind the pom and why they were created. The Pom is derived from the German Spitz. They were created for a queen for one reason and one reason only. She loved the spitz but needed a dog that could sit on her lap. So the Pom is still being used for it's main purpose to this day. They are there to sit on your lap and look pretty.

• I like mutts with german shepherd in them. Shepherds are very intelligent and great with kids. I like the mutt part because mutts seem to live longer than many purebreds, and don't have as many medical problems. Small rowdy kids scare small dogs, so larger dogs are best if you have kids.

• Thats a tough question cuz i love all dogs! Though my favorite all around breed will have to be......an Akbash! Bet you haven't heard of it have you? Akbash is a Turkish word meaning ?white head.? The Akbash Dog is a white livestock guardian breed native to the plains and mountains of western Turkey. Even as the origins of the breed are unclear, it is known to be an ancient pure breed. In Turkey, Akbash Dogs are owned and bred by villagers and shepherds to protect their sheep from wolves and other predators. Common misspellings are akbashdog, akbashdogs, akbash-dogs, akbas dog, akbas dogs, akbasdog, akbasdogs, ackbash dog, ackbash dogs, akbashdog, ackbashdogs.I personally think that they look like a cross between a pyrness and lab and retriever. But actually they are the counter part of the French Great Pyrnesst he Hungarian Kuvasz, the Italian Maremma and other white sheep guarding breeds. Akbash Dogs are lean and muscular with an elegant, racy appearance. They have been bred as a guardian dog whose primary function is to protect sheep from predators. Akbash Dogs characteristics are a combination of the Mastiff and Gazehound. Coat color is all over white. Light biscuit on the ears or on the ridge line, or coloration in the undercoat is acceptable.Coat: White coat, lies flat on the body, longer on the chest and neck, almost forming a mane and it should be long on the tail and buttocks. Weather resistant, non-matting, little doggy odor. Temperament: Akbash Dogs are calm, quiet, independent, protective, brave, affectionate.With Children: Yes, the Akbash Dog will accept young children. With Pets: Yes, will accept other pets.Watch-dog: YesGuard-dog: Yes, has a strong tendency to be protective to their family.Care and Exercise: The Akbash Dog has a non-odor, non-matting coat so minimal grooming is required. They do shed more than average and could use regular brushing. They need regular exercise such as a run off-lead even though their actively level is low.Training: It should be noted that even though training is relatively easy, bad habits should be correction when young. Socialization should begin early with the owner establishing themselves as alpha or dominant in the relationship. Owners of the Akbash Dog must teach them to respond appropriately in various situations.Learning Rate: HighActivity: LowLiving Environment: Easily housebroken, they learns quickly and often adapts well to the home environment. Health Issues: Hip dysplasia, OCD.Life Span: 10 - 11 yearsCountry of Origin: TurkeyHistory: The Akbash Dog was selectively breed for a white-colored guardian breed who is native to the plains and mountains of western Turkey. While the origins of the breed are not known, they are thought to be linked to the Hungarian and Italian relatives. There is speculation that the Romans brought the Akbash Dogs from Asia Minor to Italy. What is known is that they have existed for centuries. Recognition of the Akbash Dog in the US is credited to Americans David and Judy Nelson who studied the dogs in Turkey beginning in the 1970s. The Nelsons have imported over 40 Akbash Dogs to the United States. These dogs became the foundation stock for the breed in the United States and Canada.Group: Flock GuardRegistries: UKC