How much do border collies cost and where should I get one from?

Hi everybody. I am thinking about getting a border collie and I do not know how much they cost so can somebody tell me please and where should I get one from?

Hi everybody. I am thinking about getting a border collie and I do not know how much they cost so can somebody tell me please and where should I get one from?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much do border collies cost and where should I get one from?...

• How much do border collies cost and where should I get one from?

How much do border collies cost and where should I get one from? Dog Breed Discussions
      Hi everybody. I am thinking about getting a border collie and I do not know how much they cost so can somebody tell me please and where should I get one from?

How much do border collies cost and where should I get one from? Dog Breed Discussions
    • my nan paid £600 from a farm, it was getting a little old, it was 5 and it didn't do as good of a job so my nan bought it, it used to round up sheep, i guess they would be more if it was a puppy too

• Buy from a breeder that has a contract. Purchase a copy of Dog World Mag. contact breeders they may not have any pups but will most likely send you to someone who will. ASK many questions such as health clearances like OFA, CERF, BAER. Ask about the lines such as working line, show lines. Expect to pay at least $700.