should i get a tri colored Alaskan Klee Kai Puppy or a Double blue eyed puppy. Both are available.?

I am looking at an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/">alaskan klee kai</a> and one has a brown/blue eye and the other is both blue. Which one should i get? i am torn between the two. Thanks so much.

should i get a tri colored Alaskan Klee Kai Puppy or a Double blue eyed puppy. Both are available.?

I am looking at an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/">alaskan klee kai</a> and one has a brown/blue eye and the other is both blue. Which one should i get? i am torn between the two. Thanks so much....
    Dog Breed Discussions : should i get a tri colored Alaskan Klee Kai Puppy or a Double blue eyed puppy. Both are available.?...

• should i get a tri colored Alaskan Klee Kai Puppy or a Double blue eyed puppy. Both are available.?

should i get a tri colored Alaskan Klee Kai Puppy or a Double blue eyed puppy. Both are available.? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am looking at an alaskan klee kai and one has a brown/blue eye and the other is both blue. Which one should i get? i am torn between the two. Thanks so much.

should i get a tri colored Alaskan Klee Kai Puppy or a Double blue eyed puppy. Both are available.? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Where are you even getting the puppies? Just curious.It really depends. Maybe you can ask the place or person you are getting it from if they know which one would better fit your lifestyle.I understand you never will fully know a puppies personality because they might change drastically when they grow up, but if one puppy is more mellow, and another one is more feisty, maybe you want to go from there. Maybe you prefer a mellow puppy over the feisty one. As I said before, their personalities are not certain so they might change as they get older.EDIT: I hope you are looking at a shelters page, because otherwise it would be a backyard breeder or puppy mill and I don't recommend getting a puppy from there because they are only in it for the profit. They don't care about the parents well being and the puppies usually grow up to have health problems and temperament issues.