Does anyone know of any Alaskan Klee Kai Breeders expecting a litter like this soon?

I'd like to buy a Klee Kai (I looked at adopting and they rarely have puppies, and I'd like it from the time it's a puppy so it knows and trusts me).I'm looking for:Size:Small/ToyColors:Black and WhiteEyes:BlueGender: Male (but willing to consider female)

Does anyone know of any Alaskan Klee Kai Breeders expecting a litter like this soon?

I'd like to buy a Klee Kai (I looked at adopting and they rarely have puppies, and I'd like it from the time it's a puppy so it knows and trusts me).I'm looking for:Size:Small/ToyColors:Black and WhiteEyes:BlueGender: Male (but willing to consider female)...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone know of any Alaskan Klee Kai Breeders expecting a litter like this soon?...

• Does anyone know of any Alaskan Klee Kai Breeders expecting a litter like this soon?

Does anyone know of any Alaskan Klee Kai Breeders expecting a litter like this soon? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'd like to buy a Klee Kai (I looked at adopting and they rarely have puppies, and I'd like it from the time it's a puppy so it knows and trusts me).I'm looking for:Size:Small/ToyColors:Black and WhiteEyes:BlueGender: Male (but willing to consider female)

Does anyone know of any Alaskan Klee Kai Breeders expecting a litter like this soon? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Well, they're mutts, so if you'd like a mutt, they're readily available at any shelter/pound.@ Mutt - as per my research, it's just a mixture of Sibes and other spitz dogs with barely a 30-year history, isn't it? I'm not an AKC Nazi by any means . . .To the OP, if you want more info, start here: http://www.alaskankleekai.com/

• Most reputable breeders have waiting lists - they pick and choose homes for a litter long before the litter is even born. Wether or not you're on the list for the currently planned litter is basically first come first served (providing you pass their evaluation). If you don't make that litter then you're a back up in case another home falls through - or you're on the list for the next litter.And considering reputable breeders rarely have more than a few litters per year you could be in for a long wait, especially since you're looking at a not-so-common breed. But the wait is worth it - you wouldn't want to support irresponsible breeding of non-proven, non-health tested animals right?Here:http://www.akkaoa.org/There should be a list of recommended breeders on that site.Add - whoever said they're mutts...... THEY ARE NOT MUTTS. The Klee Kai is a UKC recognized breed. Just because the AKC does not recognize them, it does not mean they are mutts.....