what dog is better a malamute or siberian?

a Siberian husky or an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/">Alaskan malamute</a>?which dog is bigger? which one is stronger and faster? what are the differences between these breeds can you please help me out? and can these dogs protect themselves against coyotes because if they ran away there…

a Siberian husky or an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/">Alaskan malamute</a>?which dog is bigger? which one is stronger and faster? what are the differences between these breeds can you please help me out? and can these dogs protect themselves against coyotes because if they ran away there…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : what dog is better a malamute or siberian?...

• what dog is better a malamute or siberian?

what dog is better a malamute or siberian? Dog Breed Discussions
      a Siberian husky or an Alaskan malamute?which dog is bigger? which one is stronger and faster? what are the differences between these breeds can you please help me out? and can these dogs protect themselves against coyotes because if they ran away there are some coyotes in the area. i have a very large back yard. would i just be better off saving up for a Rhodesian ridgeback?

what dog is better a malamute or siberian? Dog Breed Discussions
    • A Mal is bigger and stronger than a Sibe but a Sibe is probably faster. If you have control over your dog and train it then it will not run away. I don't think either breed would just stand there and be attacked by anything but possibily a Mal would stand more chance as they are bigger dogs and do have a thicker and heavier coat than a Sibe.

• they are both better than a ridgeback, they are so so close to wolves, its not even funny, these dogs are just as dangerous as a pitbull, if not more so. they cant be trusted around other dogs or kids, and adults, i have seen them turn on their owners