What are your 5 favorite FCI dogs?

Non-KC, Non-AKC, Non-UKC, Non-Canadian Kennel Club, and of course Non-Puppymill registerable?For me:~ Redbone coonhound - I'm allowing myself this one, as the redbone JUST got moved out of AKC FSS in December~ Bracco Italiano (FSS)~ Kooikerhondje (FSS,…

Non-KC, Non-AKC, Non-UKC, Non-Canadian Kennel Club, and of course Non-Puppymill registerable?For me:~ Redbone coonhound - I'm allowing myself this one, as the redbone JUST got moved out of AKC FSS in December~ Bracco Italiano (FSS)~ Kooikerhondje (FSS,…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What are your 5 favorite FCI dogs?...

• What are your 5 favorite FCI dogs?

What are your 5 favorite FCI dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
      Non-KC, Non-AKC, Non-UKC, Non-Canadian Kennel Club, and of course Non-Puppymill registerable?For me:~ Redbone coonhound - I'm allowing myself this one, as the redbone JUST got moved out of AKC FSS in December~ Bracco Italiano (FSS)~ Kooikerhondje (FSS, they put me in mind of a papillon x Brittany cross)~ Grand basset griffon vendéen (FSS)~ Braque d'Auvergne You?Preferably non-UKC, though their scope is large and I had to change a few of my breeds after I realized they were UKC.You can list however many you like - this is simply a fun question to get people thinking : )

What are your 5 favorite FCI dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Does FSS count? Can it be more than 5? Azawakh (UKC & FSS)Cirneco dell'Etna (UKC & FSS)Thai Ridgeback (UKC & FSS)Lagotto Romagnolo (UKC)Galgo (Spanish Greyhound) (UKC)Sloughi (UKC & FSS)Belgian Laekenois (UKC)White Shepherd (UKC)Bouvier Des Ardennes (UKC & FSS sorry)The UKC covers the FCI much better than the AKC does, so a lot of mine are obviously UKC but not AKC. I don't really know any legit purebred breeds (that I like) that are non-UKC and non-FSS: (Maybe Silken Windhound?++ By non-legit I mean things like Olde English Bulldogges, American Bullies, and I hate to say it, but Alaskan Huskies, since they are all mixes.Fav. mixes with a purpose? Alaskan Huskies & Longdogs.+++ I thought of one overnight. Czech Wolfhound. AKA Czechoslovakian Vlcak for the AKC FSS program.

• HMMMM... My favourite would have to be:~ Azawakh~ Braque Du Bourbonnais~ Cao de Castro Laboreiro ~ East Siberian Laika~ Hovawart (I'm not sure if they are registered by the AKC though).