How much do mini american eskimo dogs shed?

So i want to get an american eskimo dog but i dont know how much they shed??? any suggestions?

So i want to get an american eskimo dog but i dont know how much they shed??? any suggestions?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How much do mini american eskimo dogs shed?...

• How much do mini american eskimo dogs shed?

How much do mini american eskimo dogs shed? Dog Breed Discussions
      So i want to get an american eskimo dog but i dont know how much they shed??? any suggestions?

How much do mini american eskimo dogs shed? Dog Breed Discussions
    • A lot.They have the double coat, the thick undercoat sheds out hugely in summer. The guard hairs do it in winter. Just google 'american eskimo breed rescue' and talk to the people there about the volume.

• First of all they are called alaskan malamute dogs and they shed quite a bit. They need ALOT of space so a big backyard is recommended because they need to have space to run around. It is not enough to just stick them in a home. If they dont have a yard they need to be out alot and run around in the park minimum one hour every day.

• Allot, they blow coat and have a thick double coat... You will have to brush and rake this dog daily to get out the dead undercoat... You will need to get a slicker brush and a undercoat rake ..Just to add, for those that donn't know this breed.... The American Eskimo is a beautiful, small to medium-size Nordic-type dog, which looks like a miniature Samoyed. There are three varieties: the toy, miniature, and standard.