Does anybody know of any Welsh Foxhiund breeders in the US.?

I have known about the welsh foxhound breed ever since I started fox hunting a few years ago. In the future I would love to own one but I don't even think the AKC recognizes it. Does anybody's know of anyone who breeds them anywhere in the US or Canada.…

I have known about the welsh foxhound breed ever since I started fox hunting a few years ago. In the future I would love to own one but I don't even think the AKC recognizes it. Does anybody's know of anyone who breeds them anywhere in the US or Canada.…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anybody know of any Welsh Foxhiund breeders in the US.?...

• Does anybody know of any Welsh Foxhiund breeders in the US.?

Does anybody know of any Welsh Foxhiund breeders in the US.? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have known about the welsh foxhound breed ever since I started fox hunting a few years ago. In the future I would love to own one but I don't even think the AKC recognizes it. Does anybody's know of anyone who breeds them anywhere in the US or Canada. BTW the welsh foxhound IS a distinct breed from English and American foxhounds. They are wire haired...here is a link to a photohttp://www.out-and-about-with-your-dog.com/welsh-foxhound-called-archie.htmlFox hunting in the US does not kill... Just chase them off the grounds which we find keeps them out of our farms just fine.... Our hunt hasn't killed a fox or coyote in many decades

Does anybody know of any Welsh Foxhiund breeders in the US.? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I find it very strange that someone would want to kill another living thing for fun... There must be something a little off in someone's head to want to end a life, and enjoy doing it... Very odd.

• You might be able to find a breeder on Petfinder.com. You can also check Dog Fancy Magazine, they list breeder contact information for many breeds. Good luck on your search!