How do I get my beagle to stop fighting other dogs?

My beagle loves humans, he thinks humans are the greatest things ever, but he just does not get along with other dogs, anytime he's around other dogs (except for our other dog) he starts fights with them. We can't afford a behaviorist. I don't know what…

My beagle loves humans, he thinks humans are the greatest things ever, but he just does not get along with other dogs, anytime he's around other dogs (except for our other dog) he starts fights with them. We can't afford a behaviorist. I don't know what…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How do I get my beagle to stop fighting other dogs?...

• How do I get my beagle to stop fighting other dogs?

How do I get my beagle to stop fighting other dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
      My beagle loves humans, he thinks humans are the greatest things ever, but he just does not get along with other dogs, anytime he's around other dogs (except for our other dog) he starts fights with them. We can't afford a behaviorist. I don't know what to do.

How do I get my beagle to stop fighting other dogs? Dog Breed Discussions
    • You need to claim pack leadership. Obviously your dog thinks he's the pack leader (especially when everyone gives him the positive attention)- jealous he might be. As a pack leader you tell him what to do not him doing what he wants to do.