Do you know what age to beagles stop being so um hyper and active?

I have a beagle it is still a pup but im looking in the future and thinking that my dog would be so hyper and active still.

I have a beagle it is still a pup but im looking in the future and thinking that my dog would be so hyper and active still....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Do you know what age to beagles stop being so um hyper and active?...

• Do you know what age to beagles stop being so um hyper and active?

Do you know what age to beagles stop being so um hyper and active? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a beagle it is still a pup but im looking in the future and thinking that my dog would be so hyper and active still.

Do you know what age to beagles stop being so um hyper and active? Dog Breed Discussions
    • uh hello? if you had dont any research about that breed you would know that thats just their personality! it will never go away untill they die thats how beagles are and you have to give them lots and losts of exercise tso stop asking and google it

• It's a beagle - most are very hyper and active. If you wanted a dog that was mellow and low-key, you shouldn't have gotten a hunting, high-energy breed. Research = your best friend.Dogs sometimes slow down at little in their 'golden years', but that's not always the case. We lost our 12-year-old yellow lab a few weeks ago to a ruptured tumor, cancer in her liver and speen, and painful internal bleeding. She was put to sleep on Friday; she was running around our backyard, swimming in our kiddie pool, and chasing our other dogs around the yard that Wednesday.