Where could i get a Afghan Hound of Good Quality In reasonable price?

I am located in city of new earswick

I am located in city of new earswick...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where could i get a Afghan Hound of Good Quality In reasonable price?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where could i get a Afghan Hound of Good Quality In reasonable price?

Where could i get a Afghan Hound of Good Quality In reasonable price? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am located in city of new earswick

Where could i get a Afghan Hound of Good Quality In reasonable price? Dog Breed Discussions
    • personally, i think if you are going to get a dog/puppy that should not get one from a breeder. that is why the animal shelters are so crowded now. and at the shelter i work for, we see over 6,000 dog/puppies/cats/kittens in a year. many of which were euthinized (put to sleep). i think you should check your local animal shelter. the best kinda dog is a pound puppy!!!!!!!

• I'll give this a star and hopefully Chetco will see it.As far as good quality and reasonable price-- good quality puppies from responsible/reputable breeders cost more. This really is a time when you pay for what you get.Good luck!

• If you want a good one you will have to pay. Try to short cut that and you will probably end up getting ripped off because breeders can get good money from an Afghan and they need to because it's not cheap to do it right.

• I think you should adopt one from you local shelter .. Way to many dog die just because there is not enough homes for them all ... Please contact local Rescue groups and Shelters before buying one from a breeder or pet store ....

• What do you consider reasonable?If you're not planning on paying $1,000 - $2,000 you need either wait until you are or find something else.If you want a well bred dog from a breeder, you're going to have to pay up. Otherwise, you just end up paying at the vet in bills and health problems - especially for a breed like Afghans.