neopoliton mastiff or pit bull?

ive had nepoliton mastiff ( the one with the wrinkles)Ive also had a few pitsWho you you think would win in a fight between them two and why?i love both thoose dogs and i would never hurt a dogi currently have a boxer

ive had nepoliton mastiff ( the one with the wrinkles)Ive also had a few pitsWho you you think would win in a fight between them two and why?i love both thoose dogs and i would never hurt a dogi currently have a boxer...
    Dog Breed Discussions : neopoliton mastiff or pit bull?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• neopoliton mastiff or pit bull?

neopoliton mastiff or pit bull? Dog Breed Discussions
      ive had nepoliton mastiff ( the one with the wrinkles)Ive also had a few pitsWho you you think would win in a fight between them two and why?i love both thoose dogs and i would never hurt a dogi currently have a boxer

neopoliton mastiff or pit bull? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Neopoliton- Once that thing gets it's jaw around that pitbulls.....The matiffs bite is two and a half times more powerful than a german sheperds-scary.

• ever heard of a Bandog? Look it up. its a pit and a neo cross. Anyways, though I dont condone fighting... theoretically the Neopolitan would handle the pit easily. The neos wrinkles and the extra hundred or so pounds and the bigger head(therefore stronger bite as a poster said eariler) give it the clear advantage.Here's one for you: South African Boerboel vs. Bully Kutta? which would win?