Where can I find a list of all breeds of dogs with short or very short noses?

I am trying to do some research and I wanted to know all the breeds with very short noses. I only know a couple and some I don't know the name. I tried searching on google but wasn't getting what I was looking for. Can anyone help me?I am looking into…

I am trying to do some research and I wanted to know all the breeds with very short noses. I only know a couple and some I don't know the name. I tried searching on google but wasn't getting what I was looking for. Can anyone help me?I am looking into…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where can I find a list of all breeds of dogs with short or very short noses?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where can I find a list of all breeds of dogs with short or very short noses?

Where can I find a list of all breeds of dogs with short or very short noses? Dog Breed Discussions
      I am trying to do some research and I wanted to know all the breeds with very short noses. I only know a couple and some I don't know the name. I tried searching on google but wasn't getting what I was looking for. Can anyone help me?I am looking into brachycephalic right now. I had already googled short nosed dogs and the like. Thank you everyone for your answers.

Where can I find a list of all breeds of dogs with short or very short noses? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Wiki has a list of dog breeds all with pictures so you might be able to make up your own list from that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dog_breedsWiki also has a list of brachycephalic dogs :) scroll down to 3.1http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalic_index

• Well I can produce a list for you, I don't know of any list online or anything. Some are much shorter than others, but here are some that I consider to have relatively small snouts. Here you go:AffenpinscherAmerican Cocker SpanielBichon FriséBorder TerrierBoston TerrierBoxerBrussels GriffonBullmastiffCairn TerrierCavalier King Charles SpanielChinese Shar-PeiChow ChowCoton de TulearDandie Dinmont TerrierDogue de BordeauxEnglish Toy SpanielFinnish SpitzFrench BulldogGerman SpitzGlen Of Imaal TerrierHavaneseJapanese ChinKeeshondKyi LeoLabrador RetrieverLagotto RomagnoloLancashire HeelerLeonbergerLhasa ApsoLonghair ChihuahuaLöwchenMalteseMastiffMudiNeapolitan MastiffNorfolk TerrierNorwich TerrierOld English BulldogPapillonPekingesePomeranianPortuguese PointerPugPuggleRottweilerSaint BernardShiba InuShih TzuShort-hair ChihuahuaSkye TerrierSouth African BoerbelStaffordshire Bull TerrierSussex SpanielSwedish VallhundTibetan MastiffTibetan SpanielTibetan TerrierWest Highland White TerrierYorkshire TerrierIf you can give me an example of what you consider a short nose, then I can narrow down this list for you.(I cannot believe that it took me thirty minutes to type all that :O )