What type of teacup puppies are there that alway stay small?

I want to buy a dog but I am looking for a teacup that always stays small.. I do love big dogs but right now I just want a teacup thAt always stays small b/c my dad doesn't want a huge dog around the house.. If you could tell me where to buy one for a…

I want to buy a dog but I am looking for a teacup that always stays small.. I do love big dogs but right now I just want a teacup thAt always stays small b/c my dad doesn't want a huge dog around the house.. If you could tell me where to buy one for a…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What type of teacup puppies are there that alway stay small?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What type of teacup puppies are there that alway stay small?

What type of teacup puppies are there that alway stay small? Dog Breed Discussions
      I want to buy a dog but I am looking for a teacup that always stays small.. I do love big dogs but right now I just want a teacup thAt always stays small b/c my dad doesn't want a huge dog around the house.. If you could tell me where to buy one for a cheap price that would be awesome thanx and has to be in SANTA BARBARA CA

What type of teacup puppies are there that alway stay small? Dog Breed Discussions
    • DO NOT I repeat DO NOT EVER buy ANYTHING labeled as a "teacup" puppy. No matter what people or the breeders/owners say, there is NOT and there will never be, such thing as a Teacup Puppy of ANY breed. Teacup puppies are really just: a. runts bred to more runts to create unhealthy runt puppiesb. overpriced, normal puppies sold at too young of an agec. mutt runts bred to other mutts to make more "teacup" runtsAnd just because a dog isn't teacup doesn't mean it won't stay small! Half the dog breeds in this WORLD are small through their whole lives!Personally, I don't think you should get a dog at all. You ovbiously don't have any common dog knowledge. Do some research before you buy a dog. And then, get dog from a shelter, instead of buyingfrom a Backyard Breeder.

• Why not just get a toy dog instead of a sickly runt? There are about 20-50 breeds of dogs that weigh under 20lbs when full grown without having the stupid "teacup" label tagged on them. I can not stress enough That THERE IS NO SUCH THING as a TEACUP DOG those are just sickly runts that backyard breeders and puppy mills sell to naive people who are dumb enough to buy them. They don't live long and they cost $1000s and $1000s in vet bills just to keep them alive for a few years.. If you want a small dog look into these breeds.ChihuahuasYorkshire TerriersShih-tzusPugsJack Russell TerrierAffenpinscherBrussels GriffonsBeaglesItalian Greyhound Rat TerriersToy fox terriersLhasa apsoHavaneseCoton de tulear MalteseShiba inusdachshundsToy American EskimosAustralian TerriersBishon frisesCarin TerriersFrench BulldogsBoston TerriersPapillionsManchester terriers the list goes one Click this link and you will find a bunch of small non teacup dog breeds http://www.allsmalldogbreeds.com/small-dog-breeds-a-to-z.html

• Apart from the fact that a teacup anything is just taking small to ridiculous lengths, these tiny puppies are being produced by the BYB simply because there is a market out there. No more thought than MONEY. They need not be runts, because at this stage in the production of these puppies, they have simply been miniaturised, breeding the smallest to the smallest. However, unfortunately there is no more thought, or experience than that so any other problems within the breeds are being ignored, so the result is a stupidly tiny dog, with many other problems too.In other words, these puppies are to be avoided like the plague. Surely a breed like a Pom, Chi, or Yorkie are tiny enough? And they will stay small without losing their strength and vigour. Do you really want a rat on a lead?Cheap price - think on. These puppies, because the gullible want them and flock to buy them, are often costing way more than correct examples of their breed. Do yourself a huge favour, and find a reputable breeder of the breed you'd like, via the Breed Club, and buy a healthy sensible sized puppy who won't be forever in the vets.