Does anyone know of a good Affenpinscher breeder in the Kansas City area?

I'm not looking for an Affen yet, but would like to do some research for when I do start looking for one and none of the breeders or rescue services listed or referenced on the AKC site will respond to my emails.

I'm not looking for an Affen yet, but would like to do some research for when I do start looking for one and none of the breeders or rescue services listed or referenced on the AKC site will respond to my emails....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone know of a good Affenpinscher breeder in the Kansas City area?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does anyone know of a good Affenpinscher breeder in the Kansas City area?

Does anyone know of a good Affenpinscher breeder in the Kansas City area? Dog Breed Discussions
      I'm not looking for an Affen yet, but would like to do some research for when I do start looking for one and none of the breeders or rescue services listed or referenced on the AKC site will respond to my emails.

Does anyone know of a good Affenpinscher breeder in the Kansas City area? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I don't know of any, but you should search over for your local breed club, or even the national breed club which with have a directory to your nearest club, these usually have lists of dedicated and well-known breeders in your area.