Trying to find a picture of a dog that's half Afghan Hound, half Dalmatian... anyone care to help?

Or, if you have one, could you tell me which physical characteristics they tend to get from each breed?

Trying to find a picture of a dog that's half Afghan Hound, half Dalmatian... anyone care to help?

Or, if you have one, could you tell me which physical characteristics they tend to get from each breed?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Trying to find a picture of a dog that's half Afghan Hound, half Dalmatian... anyone care to help?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trying to find a picture of a dog that's half Afghan Hound, half Dalmatian... anyone care to help?

Trying to find a picture of a dog that's half Afghan Hound, half Dalmatian... anyone care to help? Dog Breed Discussions
      Or, if you have one, could you tell me which physical characteristics they tend to get from each breed?

Trying to find a picture of a dog that's half Afghan Hound, half Dalmatian... anyone care to help? Dog Breed Discussions
    • I couldn't find any pictures. That seems to be a very obscure mix.There's absolutely no way to predict the characteristics of a mix, so even if you manage to track down the owner of an Afghan/Dalmatian mix, they won't be able to help you. Their mix might have the coat of an Afghan and the body of a Dal, or vice versa, but that doesn't mean that another Afghan Hound/Dalmatian mix will. A mix of these two breeds could have absolutely any combination of the two breeds' traits; there's no tendency toward inheriting either breed's characteristics.

• I have one and whoever said it was a "crap shot" its not their very beautiful so you need to hush and keep your opinons to yourself. But they will have the Afghan ears and dalmation body the tail im not so sure about im thinking a dalmation ( long and skinny)

• There is no knowing what the out come would be,,any pups would be more like the Dam or Sire or any where in between. Some could look like the Dam and Some like the Sire and some a mixture of the 2...Your guess is as good as oursThere is no guarantee with a mutt