Wanting an Afghan Hound?

I Live in Texas and have been scearching all over for afghan hound rescues with no luck. I've also been looking at breaders but would prefer to rescue or adopt. also breeders have mostly high priced show dogs, witch is not what im looking for.Any…

Wanting an Afghan Hound?

I Live in Texas and have been scearching all over for afghan hound rescues with no luck. I've also been looking at breaders but would prefer to rescue or adopt. also breeders have mostly high priced show dogs, witch is not what im looking for.Any…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Wanting an Afghan Hound?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wanting an Afghan Hound?

Wanting an Afghan Hound? Dog Breed Discussions
      I Live in Texas and have been scearching all over for afghan hound rescues with no luck. I've also been looking at breaders but would prefer to rescue or adopt. also breeders have mostly high priced show dogs, witch is not what im looking for.Any information about afghan hound rescues or adopties-even local breeders for a puppy.Thanks.

Wanting an Afghan Hound?

Wanting an Afghan Hound? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Contact The Afghan Hound Club of America Rescue, they will put you in touch with a rescue volunteer in your area who will help you find the "Pawfect" rescue for you and your family! Http://www.afghanhound.net